Head of Operations Engineering, Market Intelligence Division
As the Head of Operations Engineering for the S&P Global Market Intelligence division, you will develop infrastructure systems growth strategies and initiatives. You will also provide guidance to the business on the future of these infrastructure systems, defining technical strategies and setting the direction. There will be a heavy focus on migration of on-premise systems into the Cloud. The Impact:
The S&P Global Technology team's mission is to be a Client-First service organization; providing a best-in-class delivery that allows our clients to harness technology and data for a competitive edge. As the Head of Operations Engineering, your role will directly impact the achievement of IT objectives underpinning the Global Technology mission. Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Manage and review aspects of infrastructure systems projects and assist in developing infrastructure systems growth initiatives
- Lead analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential usage and impact on the business unit and organization
- Develop and implement Infrastructure Systems strategy
- Review practices to ensure consistency with policies, compliance regulations and control requirements, providing direction and changes as needed and ensuring alignment with business objectives and industry trends
- Approve and oversee project plans, budgets and resources and ensure budgets and schedules meet organization requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to teams, as needed
- Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people
- Work with other management in Infrastructure Systems and across IT.
- Interact with executives and/or major customers, utilizing negotiating and influencing skills when matters are significant to the organization
- Directly impact the achievement of Infrastructure Systems and IT objectives
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the business unit and organization
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Has in-depth knowledge of infrastructure systems processes and strategies and broad understanding of S&P Global businesses to best provide support.
- 8+ years of Technology experience; Minimum of 6 years' experience in a leadership role
- Proven record of team and functional transformation, including maximizing team productivity and coaching talent development
- Experience working and/or leading in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead across geographically disparate organizations
- Extensive management of technology change in complex technology environments
- Possess knowledge and understanding across multiple enterprise technology disciplines
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.