Head of Investments, Family Office
- The incumbent will lead the Family Office efforts to gain greater consistency in the utilization of all BNY Mellon investment strategies across the existing and prospective Family Office client base.
- Additionally, the incumbent will have direct responsibility for many large and complex client relationships.
- He/she must ensure that all client objectives and asset performance expectations are being met and must become involved to manage a solution in adverse situations. Incumbent will have management oversight of the FO investment team and will ensure that all performance reviews of investment staff have been performed properly and are current; and that all investment staff are qualified, properly trained on an on-going basis; and have adequate, Wealth Management-supplied resources to execute their accountabilities. The successful candidate will represent Family Office on the FOCS Solutions and Strategy Committee and participate, as needed, on other WM committees.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- The incumbent is expected to possess the complete educational, professional and communications skill set necessary to identify the clients' investment needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet those needs.
- In addition, he/she must be able to execute WM's investment and asset allocation process across all asset classes.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
Family Office-HR15014 Requisition Number: