Head of Insurance Institutional Sales, VP
In the multifaceted and evolving market of ETFs, our Insurance clients look to SPDRs for leadership and education on the solutions ETFs can provide. State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), a global leader in ETFs, has established a dedicated team passionate about the insurance market's growing utilization of ETFs - a key growth channel for the Global SPDR business. We are looking for a motivated individual to lead our efforts in the Insurance Channel. As Head of SPDR Insurance, you will report directly to the Head of SPDR Institutional Sales and be responsible for direct client coverage of Insurance General Accounts and the overall growth of our SPDR Insurance business. You will be responsible for bringing the best of the SPDR brand and act as a subject matter authority to our growing insurance client base. Your responsibilities will also include maintaining a deep understanding of the complex and regulatory driven world of insurance. This will include developing and building relationships with the NAIC and identifying opportunities for new use cases of ETFs with insurance companies. You will be required to craft and deliver against a sales plan and work across the greater State Street organization and external insurance ecosystem to bring the most effective solutions to our clients. Primary Responsibilities:
• Responsible for SPDR Insurance revenue and overall growth of SPDR Insurance business
• Strengthen relationships with existing Insurance clients and build new relationships to grow revenues and expand the firm's market share
• Responsible for generating an Insurance sales plan with specific revenue targets and delivering on that plan.
• Maintain insight into regulatory environment and potential impacts to SPDR business
• Work with Insurance companies and other agencies to grow the overall ETF market and promote new use cases for ETFs.
• Build use cases for the SPDRs - with understanding of their composition and implementation strategies
• Collaborate with internal resources to deliver the best of State Street to our clients
• Represent SPDR Insurance at industry conferences Qualifications / desired skills:
• FINRA Series 7 and 63 Required, MBA or CFA Preferred
• 5+ years of insurance industry experience
• 5+ years of capital markets experience
• Existing book of Insurance General Account clients
• Understanding of the insurance regulatory environment
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Possess a strong understanding of the financial services industry and global capital markets products
• Motivated individual with a Positive attitude
• Excellent communication, social, and relationship building skills About State Street
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them identify risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and engaged employees are critical to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.