Head of Audit, Director - CCAR # 108229
Defining the Internal Audit strategy for both pre and post Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) & Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) implementations [utilizing co-sourcing where appropriate]. This would include:
- Preparation and delivery of Internal Audit programs relating to IHC and CCAR implementations.
- Oversight of audits - coordinating across Risk, Finance, and Investment Banking, ensuring consistency, completeness (read-across risk) while reacting to internal and external developments.
- Perform Quarterly Business Review (QBR) via establishing a robust continuous risk monitoring (CRM) process.
- You will lead business partner relationships and develop the appropriate metrics and reporting for:
- (N-3) Senior management in the IHC governance
- Head of Audits across Risk, Investment Bank, and Finance
- Regulators (with respect to IHC/CCAR) - providing FRB principle based view
- Co-sourcing (developing approaches where deemed appropriate)
- Providing training and development to the wider Internal Audit function.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have in-depth experience of IHC/CCAR implementations gained working within either Internal Audit, CFO or CRO of a major global bank or relevant Big 4 consultancy.
- Experience in risk (e.g. Credit, Market) and finance (Capital and Regulatory) and internal controls.
- Experience in auditing or substantial exposure to internal audit would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in regulatory reporting, risk data aggregation, bank stress testing, and/or Basel capital requirements useful.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and experience of liaising across control areas.
- A university degree-level education (or equivalent) and/or post-graduate/professional qualifications with an relevant field.
- Experience of developing and handling global teams.
- You are able to operate autonomously, to drive a project / task forward and produce an end-state product that can be presented to senior management with minimal required revision.
- Ability to present concepts and issues in a simple and concise way to diverse groups.
- Deep understanding of regulatory requirements and experience in dealing with examinations and/or enquiries by regulatory authorities.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related areas (MBA or equivalent a plus).
- You have at least 10 years of related work experience; financial services experience preferred, but not required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or internationally recognized Chartered Accountant (CA) designations and/or Series 7 certifications preferred, but not required.
- Do you have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- Do you have an excellent organizational, time and project management skills?
- Do you have the ability to work independently and within a team environment?
- You have willingness to travel (estimated at 10-15% annually).
- You are highly motivated, active and results-oriented professional.