Head of AML Investment Bank Americas
- Base salary, bonus and benefits.
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- The Forum Group
- 12 Oct 18
Main Function The Global AML Team works in conjunction with the Global Head of Financial Crime to set the Global strategy for Anti-Money Laundering across the Firm Globally.
To lead on AML Policy and Standards development and refresh across Investment Banking and in conjunction with respective AML business leads for the Americas this includes:-
- Leading on the development and updating of AML Country Supplements for the Americas.
- Leading on the development of AML Country supplements in any Jurisdiction outside of the Americas in which there is only an Investment Banking presence.
- Providing timely and high quality input to the development of Global AML Policies, Standards & Guidance
- To act as the initial point of contact for Investment Banking related PGlobal Policy queries.
- To track and influence of behalf of IB and Americas related AML legal and regulatory changes.
- To ensure Line of Business Financial crime leadership in the Americas are kept up to date with Policy and standard developments.
- To provide feedback and commentary to the wider financial crime team globally on AML issues relating to IB
- To provide feedback and commentary to the wider financial crime team globally on significant AML regulatory developments in the Americas.
- To assist in the development of AML training including IB and Americas specific training and awareness.
- To assist in the oversight of the implementation of AML policies and standards across the IB and in the Americas.
- To help support the AML advisory teams prior to and during the conduct of regulatory exams with the provision of advice and guidance in respect of AML Policy and Standards.
· To work with the wider financial crime team and to support the delivery of key AML related projects including risk assessments and other regulatory driven matters.
- To take ownership of issues identified relating to IB and Americas Policies, Standards Guidance and Training
- Four-year college degree or international equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in AML within the financial service industry
- Sound knowledge of the types of products and services offered by Firm in the Investment Bank]
- Ability to work collegiately with both business colleagues and financial crime teams
- An Innovative approach to problem solving and a desire to be part of a global team building the best AML systems and controls in the Industry.