Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for an HR/Compensation Accounting Manager role within a global Asset Manager located in midtown Manhattan. Our client requires 7+ years HR/Compensation Accounting experience within a global Financial Institution working closely with Human Resource and Finance teams globally. The role would cover compensation accounting, bonus/deferred comp calculations, budgeting, global payroll review, incentive program accounting. **This role is in the office 4 days per week**
- Review all periodic payrolls in our various jurisdictions: Europe, US and Asia offices.
- Be responsible for developing a consistent payroll process across all offices and ensuring proper governance is followed.
- Oversee all payroll bookings, reporting and reconciliations with Finance.
- Coordinate the collection of annual bonus recommendations and ensure that proper payments are made through payroll.
- Maintain the accrual accounts of the company’s deferred compensation and long-term incentive programs. Update as appropriate.
- Review the calculations of the deferred compensation portfolios performance, periodically.
- Review the deferred compensation annual statements provided to employees.
- Work on the migration of deferred compensation records to an outsourced provider. Establish ongoing monitoring procedures of the outsourced provider.
- Oversee the creation of the Salary Budget with finance and provide periodic updates on spending vs budget.
- Work with human resources directors to develop and monitor spending on human capital.
- Develop human resources reporting metrics and oversee collection of required data to complete the reporting the Company board.
- 7+ years HR/Compensation Accounting experience within a global firm working closely with international teams.
- Knowledge of compensation accounting, bonus/deferred comp calculations, budgeting, global payroll review, incentive program accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including use of pivot tables, as well as data interfaces.
- Bachelor/Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or similar.
This HR/Compensation Accounting Manager role is located in midtown Manhattan New York so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience with a range of $140-160k base plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org