- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Graphic Designer and Social Media Specialist - 1 Year Duration
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Role / Responsibilities:
You have an entrepreneurial streak, like to move fast and get excited at the prospect of challenging yourself and those around you. You're not afraid to go out on a limb for what you believe and partly because you're tenacious. If you live and breathe visual as well as social content, and have deep experience working with design tools and social media platforms, then you will find this role interesting.
Looking for an incredible, Graphic Designer with inbound marketing experience to own the majority of the graphic designing and social media strategy for a line of business - Moody's Analytics Learning Solutions. You will be in charge of designing graphics to enhance website traffic, create product brochures, catalogs, social media creative and presentations amongst other design work.
You will use your experience and expertise as a Creative Designer and Social Media expert to support various strategic marketing initiatives by developing effective and highly compelling content for marketing purposes. This requires both B2C and B2B graphic design and social media strategy experience.
As a graphic designer and social media specialist, your work impacts many partners, is highly visible across various audience segments and represents the "voice" of our business, helping to shape our corporate identity and reputation, hence you must consistently meet or exceed a high standard of excellence.
Graphic Designing With Web Design Experience
- Conceptualize and bring consistency in global marketing collaterals such as brochures, catalogs, presentations, and curate success stories, white papers, infographics, ad creatives with a strong brand and customer focus.
- Create concise, eye-catching, and creative social posts that engages audience on various social platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Medium, Instagram, and other platforms as needed.
- Lead and assist in designing landing pages, microsites and the corporate website. Follow best practices lead by research and marketing data to continuously improve traffic flow, lead generation and online conversion.
- Develop a social media strategy that boosts following, engagement, and drives brand growth.
- Understanding of what role video plays in social media content is a must.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies to create graphics and other social content that generates new leads, followers and increases our brand engagement.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members and cross-functional departments including product to support new launches and initiatives that need marketing assets.
- Ensure the accuracy of marketing communications so publish error-free content online.
- Produce mall scale photoshoots if needed, hence being a handy with a camera to create social content will be a huge plus.
Moody's Analytics Learning Solutions Division is an internationally recognised training and certification provider that sets the standard for financial services education worldwide. Our practical, comprehensive programmes build competencies that help organisations improve their strategic and financial performance. As the training partner to many of the world's leading global and regional banks, we have proven experience and expertise in delivering world-class solutions that enhance staff proficiency and drive lasting business impact.
- Minimum 5-8 years of marketing, ecommerce or advertising experience as a graphic designer and social media expert, preferably in an established marketing, financial services, learning or training industry environment including even a start-up.
- Proven graphic designing and social media expert. Advanced user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (including videos on Instagram), InDesign, amongst others and cross-platform expertise is a must. Examples of graphic design work will be required.
- Active user and advertiser of LinkedIn, Facebook, Illustrator, Twitter, YouTube. Any proven social following on these channels will be a must. These can be personal or the ones responsible for. Knowledge of Hootsuite platform will be a plus.
- HTML 5 and CSS skills will be preferred.
- Ability to proactively and individually lead design and social media strategy for the line of business.
- Demonstrated skills in the creation and moderation of social network sites, content for social communities and/or groups.
- Strong visual aesthetics, following trends and best practices in driving the growth of the brand across marketing channels.
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Strategic thinking, including the ability to quickly identify and understand issues and opportunities
- Must be a results-oriented, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment and drive both B2B and B2C audience segments.
- Financial content, eLearning, university and college writing experience is preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.