- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Mar 19
Governance, Process, and Control NY for Models & Methodology Team # 119873
The role is US Governance, Process and Control manager in the Global Market Risk Management Models and Methodology Group (GMRM M&M) which reports to the US Head of GMRM M&M and the Global Head of GMRM M&M Governance, Process and Control (GPC). The GPC practice leverages the resources of the global, 100-person market risk methodology team which engages in market risk model development, maintenance and governance.
The specific responsibilities of this position are:
- You will lead the design and execution of processes to support well-organized and controlled model development and collaborate with control partners such as Divisional/Legal Entity Market Risk Management and Model Risk Management.
- You will assist the Global and US Heads of GMRM M&M to lead the complex book-of-work on time and with transparency for all stakeholders.
- You will support the US Model Performance and Approval Committee which leads the governance framework within which models are developed and maintained for US entities.
- You will collaborate on the design and operation of management information (MI) to support clear, consistent communication of design and control events in the model lifecycle, including ensuring continuous improvement of the audit trail showing evidence that we fulfill all of our commitments, both ongoing and ad hoc.
- You will coordinate the resolution of Audit and Regulatory items and their documentation.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage model developers, senior management, control partners and regulators.
- You have experience with planning and tracking projects and bring a strong sense of organization.
- You pay attention to detail and have an approach to business processes that incorporates creative problem solving, control and efficiency.
- You are familiar with investment banking businesses (securities/derivatives trading and/or capital markets) based on experience in either in the business or a control function.
- You have a strong undergraduate degree and five years' experience in industry.