Global Wealth Management, Senior Equity Research Analyst, Generalist (focus on Industrials/ Consumer)
J.P. Morgan Global Wealth Management
Equity Research Analyst, Industrials and Consumer Sectors
J.P. Morgan's Global Wealth Management business offersindividuals, families and institutions personalized, comprehensive financialsolutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets,trust and banking capabilities. The firm was recognized by Euromoneyas the #1 Private Bank for High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worthindividuals in the United States. We have more than 1,800 client advisors in120 offices in 11 countries and 25 states. Global Wealth Managementhas oversight for more than $900 billion in client assets.
The Research Analyst is responsible for developing and assistingin the implementation of equity ideas in sector specific portfolios with afocus on Industrials and Commercials. Experience of other sectors would be anadvantage. The Research Analyst will work with the portfolio manager torecommend and execute tactical investment strategies in order to generatealpha. The Research Analyst will collaborate with the Managed Solutions& Strategy team, to assist in communicating key aspects of the investmentphilosophy, process and performance of the portfolios. The Research Analystwill be submit trades, prepare marketing presentations, and assist with variousdocumentation projects.
- At least 10 years of experience in equity analysis (buyside or sellside); with a comprehensive understanding of fundamental and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Comfort and demonstrated success at making successful recommendations within the broader industrials and consumer sectors.
- The scope of position could extend beyond Industrials sector to parts of consumer depending on candidate's experience
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and implement tactical investment ideas across global markets.
- Ability to bring together specific security recommendations within the context of investment strategy, portfolio construction, and tactical investment overlays with a disciplined approach to risk management.
- Strong communication, client presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must have excellent financial modeling skills, advanced user of Bloomberg, Factset, Excel, and Powerpoint.