- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jan 19
Global Trade Support Services - Analyst #121116
The Global Trade Support Service team is responsible for providing all aspects of daily support to Sales & Trading for the Domestic and International Equity businesses covering High Touch Cash, AES Electronic Trading, Program Trading and ETFs. The group works closely with business partners, clients and various operating departments throughout the firm to ensure superior client service, daily process efficiency, control and mitigation of operational risk.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Act as Client Service representative covering multiple clients, products and markets.
• Foster and maintain mutually beneficial client relationships.
• Facilitation of client matching, allocations & confirmation processing.
• Post execution trade booking and amendments.
• New account initiation / set-up.
• Reconciliations, Fails management escalation investigation.
• Research and resolution of all client and desk related ad-hoc queries
• Participation in various business initiatives, projects and systems testing.
- General working knowledge of the securities industry including the life-cycle of a trade and front to back processing models
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience is ideal
- Equities specific experience a plus.
- Pro-active / positive attitude
- Client focused.
- Control mindset.
- Solid team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high pressure, high volume environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Analytical problem solver.