- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Global Securities Lending Technical Lead # 119459
- Senior hands on technical lead working on the design and development of the global Securities Lending trading platform.
- You will lead key initiatives to deliver strategic projects in Securities Lending platform.
- Gain subject matter expertise on a number of Securities Lending sub systems/components and input into projects impacting these parts of the system.
- You will successfully implement new or enhanced applications for Global Securities Lending team.
- You will provide strong C#/.Net development skills to the global development team.
- You will work closely with other development leads to build an effective team culture with strong delivery ethic.
- You will partner with the business on a wide range of projects and initiatives, spanning Securities Lending as well as other Prime Services initiatives.
- You will lead the development process from requirements gathering, through implementation, to release.
- Contribute to setting of high standards for code development and implement high quality development processes.
- You will provide support for the deployment and successful use of the application in Credit-Suisse regional offices.
- You have the ability to run user acceptance tests with a wide user base across front office, back office and IT, and work with the development team to lead the release process.
- Design, document, implement, test, and release to the highest possible standard, with attention to detail.
- Follow a formal Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC+) in every aspect of the development.
Additional duties and responsibilities
- Show ability to be an effective team leader working closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines.
- Show understanding of good project planning practices and team management processes.
- Display attention to detail, willingness to learn, and must be dedicated.
- Good verbal and written communication.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have strong C#/.net development skills in a Client/Server environment?
- Do you have hand-on experience of WCF, WPF?
- You have at least 10 years development experience with at least 2 in a relevant business.
- You should have deep understanding of OO and n-tier development techniques.
- Clearcase/Subversion (optional).
- You have the ability to work in a pressurized environment to tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Articulate and methodical.
- Experience with working with a global team.
For more information visit Technology Careers