- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Global Sales Product Development Lead
Global Sales Product Development Lead
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Bus Strategy, Planning & Admin
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18054036
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Description of the Position
The role is a Product Development lead for Prime, Futures and Securities Services (PFSS) Sales.
The individual will work across sales, product and function leadership, including operations and technology teams, to define our sales product development priorities, and coordinates with those teams to deliver on our sales product priorities. The individual will manage efforts across execution of incremental enhancements; major sales platform integrations and expansions; and helping set a long-term vision for how our sales platform can enable and support our coverage organization.
Successful candidates will have extensive program management and influencing experience in complex matrix organizations, an understanding of sales processes and management, and strong communication skills. The individual will work with PFSS leadership, PFSS sales management and teams, Markets Client Analytics, multiple functional partners across the front and back office, and multiple technology development and analytics teams. S/he must be able to communicate across these teams to develop consensus and understanding, specifically bridging the gap between business needs, user experience and platform development.
PFSS, formally Investor Services, was formed in December 2013, and is comprised of a combination of financing and related post-trade services targeted at Citi's investor clients, including Cash Prime Brokerage, Delta One Synthetic Financing and Trading, Futures Clearing and Execution, OTC Clearing, Global Custody and Fund Services, Agency Securities Lending, Collateral Management, and Direct Custody and Clearing. Our clients operate globally and span asset managers, hedge funds, pensions and endowments, insurers, and sovereign wealth funds.
• Understanding of financial services and Markets businesses
• Experience in financing, custody products preferred
• Experience working with technology organizations, technology program management
• Experience working with hedge funds, asset managers, and other investor clients preferred
• Experience developing and executing strategic initiatives in complex organizations
• Bachelor's Degree a must, Master/MBA preferred
• Outstanding academic and employment performance
• Consulting, Business Management, CAO/COO experience preferred
• Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Advanced Excel skills and comfort reviewing large data sets
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects
• Ability to work efficiently within a team environment and as an individual contributor
• Ability to delegate and influence where a direct management line does not exist
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) at all organizational levels
• Ability to efficiently plan and organize own workload within tight deadlines
• Planning and Organization
• Influencing and Persuasiveness
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Initiative and Pro-activity