Global Product Transformation Manager - Vice President
Employee and Guest services act as ambassadors of the firm's brand delivering unparalleled amenity services that exceed the highest level of quality, service, safety and ethical best practices. The team's mission is to foster engagement and commitment with the programs we develop by aligning employees and personal goals with corporate purpose and by using design thinking to continuously improve the employee and guest experience Primary Responsibilities
Qualifications: Skills required (essential)
- Build & maintain the global Employee and Guest Services (EGS) product portfolio and roadmap for strategic decision making, increased product awareness & adoption as part of Morgan Stanley major capital projects (like RE Imagine)
- Develop product OKR (objectives & key results) & KRI metrics and measure progress towards the overall technology platform strategy for EGS
- Construct global rollout plans, establish marketing & communication strategy and support global product launches in support of Project Jupiter transition
- Build & manage pipeline for global EGS innovation & automation programming - Design frameworks to operationalize and manage the strategy & three year plan for Global EGS to include regional office programming
- Create strategic roadmaps and drive key change and transformation initiatives in support of EGS strategic vendor management
- Define, analyze and document functional requirement for various firmwide EGS service platforms.
- Conducted requirements review with global functional teams and communicated with the technology teams
- Facilitate design discussions with technology, create high level design documents and test cases
- Collaborated across teams to uplift core business process as part of concept of operations to assess reliability
- Designed content management strategy for global EGS platforms
- Design and develop enterprise wide self-service strategy for EGS products & services
A highly qualified individual with subject matter expertise in developing product and service management strategies. Experience with operational transformation, familiar with operational risk management frameworks and the principles associated with operating high reliability organizations.
Exceptional leadership, communication and data visualization skills. Experienced in developing and implementing strategies and initiatives aligned with divisional and firm initiatives. Knowledgeable in developing data driven measurement functions and platform strategies for critical business processes.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Skills desired
Business Process Improvement, Business Systems Analysis, Product Management, Product Strategy
Technology - MS Visio, SharePoint, JIRA, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, Tableau