Global Markets and Securities Services Balance Sheet and DSFT Lead Analyst
The Financial Planning and Analysis Lead Analyst is a senior professional role responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi's financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to contribute to directional strategy as well as utilize in-depth specialty knowledge to provide advice/counsel on the evaluation of financial reports of Citi's current and projected performance.
The Global Markets and Securities Services LFO team is looking for a highly energized, dynamic project analyst with knowledge of financing transactions, collateral and liquidity management who is ready to join a fast-paced, world leader in the financial services industry. The successful candidate will support the FP&A Lead Manager of the Balance Sheet and Net Interest Revenue Analytics and will take a lead role on enhancing Balance Sheet analytical capabilities with a particular focus on Derivatives & Securities Financing Transactions (DSFT). Key Responsibilities:
- Produce monthly analysis for global finance leads and business heads
- Lead establishment of operating model, capturing the full financial profile for both actuals and forecasting
- Perform reconciliations to ensure data quality and consistency across FP&A, Treasury and Risk systems
- Review of monthly DSFT reporting in the context of the overall balance sheet for MSS and submissions to business and regulators
- Provide analysis for meetings that include governance, operating committees, workshops and working groups
- Develop and maintain controls to enhance data and reporting integrity working with FP&A, Treasury, Risk and O&T
- Substantiate completeness and accuracy of DSFT portfolio and investigate exceptions
- Lead CCAR activities in Balance Sheet and DSFT
- Support the broader DSFT project
- Work with teams to create business requirement documents and document processes and flows as necessaryQualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Knowledge of financing transactions and liquidity management
- Must have clearly demonstrated experience and knowledge in Markets Trading Products, Net Interest Revenue and Balance Sheet for Markets Products
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Markets FP&A, or other areas in Finance, Trading products, and NIR/Balance Sheet analysis and forecasting
- Experience providing financial analysis for monthly forecasts, strategic multi-year forecasts, and annual budgets
- Ability to create and develop forecasting approaches/models for NIR/BS and other financials in Excel and other platforms.
- Ability to perform superior ad hoc analyses
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Strong requirement to optimize process, methodology, quick learner and be able to drive complex work efforts in NIR and Balance Sheet across multiple matrix groups
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in additional systems including Oracle, Essbase, and SAP
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .