- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Global Markets, US Equity Research - Supervisory Analyst-Supervisory Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Founded in 1856 to pioneer the country's railways and economic expansion, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 48,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy, and a streamlined global organization, we serve our clients through five divisions: our Swiss Universal Bank; International Wealth Management; Asia Pacific; Global Markets; and Investment Banking and Capital Markets. These divisions are supported by our Corporate functions, including technology, operations, risk management, compliance, and more. We partner across businesses and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. We will invest in your development with ongoing opportunities for training, networking, and mobility. Join us and let's shape the new Credit Suisse together.
We are looking for a Supervisory Analyst to join the Equity Research department in our New York office. Highly motivated, diligent, detail-oriented, team players are encouraged to apply.
At Credit Suisse, the Supervisory Analyst has an integral role in ensuring the Equity Research department is fully compliant with all regulatory and compliance rules and policies. You will gain excellent exposure in a critical and highly valued role of Credit Suisse's premiere business franchise. Through your leadership, experience, and knowledge of FINRA rules and regulations, you will work with the Supervisory Analyst team and with research management to maintain policy and controls. Our Research Department is one of the top rated on Wall Street and our partners on the global Supervisory Analyst team are highly experienced and motivated.
- You will work with a team of eight Supervisory Analysts in a New York-based equity research department.
- You will attend regular research review committee meetings to assess and critique research reports, and you will review initiations of coverage, ratings changes, and other significant publications.
- You will engage with research analysts to strengthen and clarify their research publications, and make sure their written work is fully compliant with FINRA regulations and Credit Suisse policies.
- You will liaise with a staff of outsourced editorial professionals.
- You will help monitor and regulate employee brokerage activity.
- You will participate in regular employee e-mail surveillance.
- You have 5 -10 years of experience working as a Supervisory Analyst
- You have the Series 7, 16, and 24.
- You have a bachelor's degree with a strong academic background (preferably finance, accounting, economics).
- You have a deep understanding of equity research products.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills.
- You have a proven understanding of business modeling and accounting principles.
- You have a confirmed ability to work in a time-sensitive environment.
- You can multi-task, with strong attention to detail.
- You possess excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a requirement.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.