- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Oct 18
Global Markets, US Equity Research - Research Assistant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You will provide administrative support for 5-7 senior analysts in the Equity Research Department
- You will perform administrative duties including: expense processing, travel arrangements, calendar maintenance, telephone coverage, communication with internal & external clients, conference planning, list maintenance, event logging, filing of research reports, company publications and periodicals.
- You will maintain and update client marketing presentations (PowerPoint) and ensure that enough of these are available to the analyst ahead of each marketing trip.
- You will update and maintain detailed records in email, hard copy and voicemail client contact databases.
- You will manage internal and external conference calls, meetings and client social events.
- You will field internal and external client requests.
- You will manage and Develop Client Relationships, including Sales, Trading & Sales Trading
- You will help navigate client requests, manage execution of requests (delegate or execute themselves), Establish solid working relationship with internal and external clients to gain accountability & credibility. Become the primary point of contact for some clients.
- You will manage Corporate Access relationships.
- You will field communication, build rapport as go to person for the sector. You will relay, delegate, and complete tasks that come in from Corporate Communications. Coordinate client calls and press appearances.
- You will sending models, delegating larger requests to associates.
- You will coordinate, plan and execute sector Team Activities: Conferences, NDRs, Field Trips
The successful candidate requires a pro-active person who excels at working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and should possess the following skills:
- You have strong Windows, Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (charts, macros) and Word
- You have a pleasant demeanor and effective communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- You have excellent organizational skills/attention to detail
- You are a logical thinker who demonstrates strong judgment
- You possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- You have the ability to prioritize
- You are reliable
- You are capable of multitasking
- You work well under pressure
- You have the ability to work independently and are a self-starter
- You must be flexible with hours when necessary