Global Markets, Securitized Products, Business Analyst, New York
The Global Markets Securitized Products (SP) Business is composed of business units that finance, securitize and trade in the primary and secondary markets, financial instruments collateralized by residential and commercial real estate or consumer receivables backed by real assets. The SP Strategy group is responsible for capital and balance sheet optimization, financial planning and strategic development of the SP department.
- Financial planning - budget management, cost-benefit analysis and forecasting
- Support the forecasting, allocation and optimization of capital and demonstrate resources
- Assist in the management of regulatory relationships and collaborate with SP COO/CRO on operational and risk management
- Work with senior management to help formulate new business opportunities and prioritize key initiatives
- Support with the management and evaluation of offshore and on shore service providers and staffing needs
- Provide qualitative and quantitative reports and projections to management continuously, as well as handle any ad hoc data requests.
- Equivalent work experience of 1-3 years in Fixed Income Markets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills!
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to deliver against ad hoc requests, understanding the complexities and suggesting and implementing methods of resolution
- Do you possess flexibility, dedication and a strong sense of ownership describing your work ethics?
- Ability to multi task utilizing strong prioritization skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications required!