- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 May 19
Global Markets, Prime Services - Client Service Representative # 133420
Credit Suisse Prime Services' mission is to partner with clients in achieving their goals, and to earn the role of trusted advisor by understanding our clients' vision and helping to bridge the gap between idea and execution. Credit Suisse Prime Services provides a focal entry point to the entire Firm. Our clients can use the firm's assets, services, and intellectual capital - every step of the way from origination to execution.
- Prime Services lead contact for current clients' product, technological, and operational inquiries and escalations
- Monitor accounts to ensure optimal experience with financing and custody services.
- Communicate the full range and benefits of the Prime Services' platform, and find opportunities to cross-sell products from across the firm
- Proven academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills, and a diverse and deep understanding of financial products
- Highly motivated and creative individual with the ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Series 7 and 63, or successful completion to be required shortly after employment begins
Six Key skills/competencies
- Client Focus: Be a principled partner to our clients, have a long-term view for our business, take appropriate risk.
- Accountability: Take ownership, maintain exemplary control and compliance, comply fully with regulations, ensure sustainability.
- Meritocracy: Make every effort to increase engagement, strive for operational excellence, deliver proactive service, reward outstanding performance.
- Partner: Be a partner and teammate, show respect, demonstrate dedication.
- Stakeholder Management: Balance stakeholder views and interests, act responsibly towards society, seek diversity and inclusion.
- Transparency: Build and maintain trust, be honest, develop and encourage open dialogue.