Global Markets, Global Credit Products - Corporate Asset Finance (New York)
We Offer Corporate Asset Finance
The Corporate Asset Financing (CAF) team is engaged in the origination, structuring, and risk management of loans, total return swaps, related credit derivatives and other creative financings. The primary underlying asset classes are high-yield corporate loans, high-yield bonds, and middle market loans. The CAF desk is part of Global Credit Products Financing business aligned with CLO origination.
The team finances portfolios of middle market loans. Responding to continued client demand, the CAF team is seeking a qualified senior credit analyst to help the team that works closely with our Direct Lending clients analyzing their portfolios of market corporate credit. Summary
: Associate level applicant with a deep knowledge and few experience analyzing high yield companies. The applicant will play a key role in the US Loan TRS, US Middle Market and Bond Financing Business (CAF Business). The Role Involves:
- Working closely with the franchise's strategic clients on portfolio financings by providing a responsive review process for new credits (utilizing materials provided by agent/counterparty) and existing credits.
- Analyze both the underlying corporate borrowers and the broader portfolios.
- Maintain reviews of distressed credits.
- Present results of analysis to senior management and key business partners including our corporate function partners (eg credit risk & market risk).
- You are a credit analyst with experienced in underwriting and analyzing large and medium-sized companies.
- You possess experience spanning in multiple industries.
- You have consistent track record of applying strong technical / quantitative skills to identify business accretive opportunity set.
- You are dedicated and have ability to work in a time sensitive environment with the wherewithal to self-starter as needed.
- You possess effective at interacting with various internal and external constituent.
- You love attention to detail, strong communication and organization skills etc.
- You possess deep knowledge as corporate credit analyst, leveraged finance, research analyst, corporate bank loan officers or direct lending origination.
- You hold at least 4 years of work experience and an undergraduate degree.
- You possessing Graduate and/or any other additional certifications would be an added advantage.