- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jan 19
Global Markets: Equity Sales Assistant - New York
We are seeking an Equity Sales Assistant in New York.
• An exciting opportunity to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment within the New York Equity Sales & Sales Trading Department
• You will perform administrative duties including: expense processing, travel arrangements, calendar maintenance, telephone coverage, communication with internal & external clients, conference planning, list maintenance, event logging, and filing of research reports.
• You will field internal and external client requests.
• You will be responsible for sending research models
• You will coordinate budgets for large client and charity events. Master several internal systems to process requests.
• You will master the Client Dashboard for organizing and updating client information.
• You will pass the series 7 & 63 exams
• You are proficient in word Processing - Microsoft office to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• You will be responsible for coordinating all CS and client visits to the territory: Organizing schedules in Dealogic, ordering lunches, providing transportation.
• You are patient, calm, clear-thinking, poised, professional, and energetic
• You are proficient in PC environment, particularly MS Office applications
• You possess superb organizational skills and attention to detail
• You have strong written and oral communication skills; polite and pleasant yet direct
• You have strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• You possess interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills - must have a polite and professional demeanor and phone manner and be comfortable liaising with very senior-level people
• You have excellent problem-solving skills - the applicant will be discreet, proactive, resourceful, flexible, and creative
• Prior experience in the finance industry is strongly preferred
• You have prior experience working for senior-level officers