- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 May 19
Global Markets, Equity Research - Research Associate (Semiconductors)
We are looking for a Research Associate/Associate Analyst to join the Semiconductors Team in our New York office. Highly motivated, diligent, detail-oriented, team players are encouraged to apply.
At Credit Suisse, RAs play an integral role in the innovation, production and distribution of original research as a member of a Senior Analyst's research franchise. You will gain excellent exposure to the Semiconductors industry as well as to all of Credit Suisse's premiere business franchises. Through your interactions with senior management of the companies under coverage, key opinion leaders, buy-side clients and your counterparts in sales, trading and fixed income, you will gain extensive industry and company knowledge. Our Research Department is one of the top rated on Wall Street and our Analyst program offers you the developmental resources to succeed.
- You will analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- You will monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- You will review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- You will attend industry conferences.
- You will prepare and format reports; organize data.
- You will provide analytical support by maintaining and updating financial and valuation models on companies.
- You will assist in writing research notes and reports based on senior analyst's investment theses.
- You have a Bachelor's degree with strong academic background required (preferably finance, accounting, mathematics, engineering or a quantitative background).
- MBAs and/or 2-3 years' experience of equity research or investment banking strongly preferred; Semiconductors sector experience a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of business modeling and accounting principles.
- Confirmed ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a requirement.
- Series 7, 63, 86, and 87 required - successful completion will be required shortly after employment begins