Global Markets, Equities - Prime Services Salesperson (Associate – VP) # 095570
Prime Services offers an array of financing and clearing services to a varied client base. Prime Services contains Multi Asset class Prime Brokerage; Equity Swap; Prime Financing - ETF, Sector Swap, Index Swap; Prime Derivatives - Clearing of Listed Derivatives, and OTC Clearing, as well as Execution of Listed Derivatives and Structured Financing.
- Credit Suisse Prime Services' mission is to partner with clients in achieving their goals, and to earn the role of trusted advisor by understanding our clients' vision and helping to bridge the gap between idea and execution. Credit Suisse Prime Services provides a single entry point to the entire Firm. Our clients can leverage the assets, services, and intellectual capital across the breadth of Credit Suisse - every step of the way from origination to execution.
- Demonstrates significant progress in target client projects under their ownership and presents on progress regularly.
- Assists the overall effort to penetrate accounts and drive commercial results.
- Assists in client on-boarding experience from pitch to go live.
- Helps clients thrive by appropriately delivering the bank's capabilities to clients and other stakeholders.
- Conveys knowledge of the full range of Prime Services products suitable for a given client.
- Demonstrated academic achievement.
- You will need to apply both quantitative and qualitative skills to be able to understand anything from structured financial products to how to help start up hedge fund.
- Highly motivated and creative individuals who can work independently and as members of a team.
- While you will receive direction from your immediate manager, it may also be necessary at times to start projects with little formal guidance.
- Strong verbal, written, communication and computer skills are essential .
- You will be asked to communicate with senior people within and outside the Prime Services group. Effective communication is key to getting and maintaining their attention.
- Series 7 and 63 preferred, or successful completion to be required shortly after employment begins.
- Required 2-3 years relevant experience in Prime Brokerage.