Global Markets Direct Placement Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Our global clients require innovative market insights and cutting-edge financing solutions - we have the expertise and resources to help them achieve their goals.
The Global Markets direct placement summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to work in one of the following specialist areas: Commodities, Public Finance, Public Sector Credit, Real Estate Syndications, Securitization Finance or Securitized Products.
During this internship program, you will enhance your skill set and learn how these specialist teams find innovative solutions for a wide range of clients.Your role will differ depending on which business you are placed, but your responsibilities may include:
- Assessing market trends, macroeconomic themes, and help create appropriate solutions to meet clients' needs
- Providing quantitative data and succinct, comprehensive explanations of complex concepts to clients
- Supporting development and preparation of marketing and client presentations
- In public finance roles, interaction with deal team members working on financial cash flow models and various financial analyses, including bond structuring
- In commodities roles, performing market and quantitative research analysis, and assist in trading and hedging activities, structuring, pricing, and executing trades
- In securitized products roles, supporting the team in all aspects of client (internal and external) coverage and deal execution including pitching new business