- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jun 19
Global Markets: Americas Advisory Sales - Industrial & Material Sector Specialist
We are seeking an analyst and/or associate-level Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sector Specialist to join the Firm's Institutional Sales Team in New York City. Highly motivated, dynamic, diligent, detail-oriented, teammates are encouraged to apply. This client-facing role offers high visibility both internally and externally, and will specialize in the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sector stocks and work closely with Equity Research, Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Equity Capital Markets and is an important part of Credit Suisse's client focused strategy. The role will report into the senior Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sector Specialist and then up into the Head of U.S. Institutional Sales.
- You will be in a pivotal role working closely with Equity Research, Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Equity Capital Markets. Each department relies daily on the Specialist for current themes, sentiment and content.
- You will have a lot of flexibility in how you approach the role given all of the partners you work well with every single day.
- You will have access to top clients of the firm with the ability gain insights into investor sentiment and feedback.
- You will analyze industry macro trends and company specific impetus to help drive sales efforts
- You will produce daily content on the factors driving stocks in the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sectors for investors, the CS trading desk, Research, and the firm's global sales force.
- You will monitor up-to-date information, business/trade publications, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies for the benefit of clients
- Less than 3 years relevant experience in the Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sectors via equity research or investment banking
- Knowledge of the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sectors and relevant metrics would be additive
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg and ability to understand basic financial documents
- Excellent communications and sales skills
- You are ambitious and commercial
- You have the ability to work independently, self starter and as part of a team
- You are able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Shown leadership abilities
- Successful completion of Series 7 & 63 will be required shortly after employment begins