Global Markets - SP Finance Associate
The Global Markets Credit Securitized Products (SP) Business Group is composed of business units that advise, finance, securitize and trade in the primary and secondary markets, financial instruments collateralized by residential and commercial real estate, consumer, commercial, transportation or alternative receivables. The SP Conduit Financing group is responsible for providing warehouse aggregation facilities to originators and sponsors of assets that will eventually be securitized in term ABS markets. Assets include consumer (auto loans, student loans), transportation (railcars, aircraft) and esoteric (timeshare, solar) among others. In addition, the team is responsible for effectively financing warehouse facilities through the use of conduits and alternative financing platforms.
- Involved in all aspects of new warehouse lending facilities, including due diligence, credit analysis, covenant negotiation, documentation and interactions with various transaction parties including counsel and rating agencies.
- Develop baseline knowledge in each ABS asset classes for which Credit Suisse provides financing. Team members will work with other professionals in Securitized Products (term ABS bankers, syndicate, etc.) and will also frequently liaise with various support groups (accounting, product control, etc.)
· 4-6 years of experience in Fixed Income markets, principally in Securitized Products
· Advanced Microsoft Office Skills required
· Advanced familiarity with Bloomberg
· Ability to work under pressure and natural team player
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to convey information clearly and concisely, both verbally and through memos and presentations
Five Key skills/competencies
· Proactive Approach: Shows drive, passion, works persistently through obstacles to create positive impact and value for the bank. Approaches situations with an entrepreneurial perspective.
· Principled Behavior: High integrity, maintains confidentiality at all times. Fully complies with the code of conduct; acts responsibly protecting the reputation of the bank and mitigating controlling risks.
· Partnership: Takes visible responsibility for establishing, preserving and growing deep strong relationships with clients/colleagues. Communicates effectively across all levels of the client's organization.
· People leadership: Shows genuine interest in advancing people, gives credit, empowers and provides actionable feedback. Takes a strategic perspective to decisions and resource allocation.
· Professional skills: Results-orientation with a superior ability to execute as well as creatively solve problems; combined analytical and persuasion skills with a comfort and flexibility to work with all levels of the organization. Has the expertise to create strong outcomes.