Global Markets - Key Account Management ANL/ASO
The Key Account Management team (KAM) focuses on delivering global, cross-divisional coverage to Credit Suisse's most important clients. Key Account Managers are senior individuals at the bank accountable for building client relationships across the Bank, delivering value propositions aligned with clients' needs and facilitating outstanding client experience across products and divisions. The team's core focus is on Global Markets (Equities, Credit and Solutions), but also regularly interacts with IBCM, IWM, SUB and APAC. KAM is focused on GM's largest client sectors including Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Banks and Insurance Companies. We have a team of Associates and Analysts who coordinate with KA Managers and senior salespeople to i) understand our competitive position with key accounts, ii) develop detailed business plans for each client and iii) build industry and account specific materials to lead interactions with clients, sales coverage and CS management. Responsibilities:
The KAM team is looking to add an Analyst/Associate to partner with Key Account Managers in developing, executing and improving their client business plans. Further, collaborate with the management to further develop, execute and market KAM Program:
- Strategic Account Reviews - Coordinate with relationship managers, sales and trading coverage teams to prepare detailed account review materials, identifying key client opportunities and ensuring wallet share gaps are being addressed
- Client Presentations / Senior Management Briefing Notes - Build client presentations for relationship managers highlighting the Bank's key strengths and providing an overview of the strategic relationship between Credit Suisse and the client. Prepare briefing notes for senior management for client meetings detailing the most important / current aspects of the client relationship
- Financial and Strategic Analysis - Evaluate client prioritization and client coverage strategy. Craft presentations on current highlights of the KAM process. Conduct standard and ad hoc analysis on topics including monthly client performance, client-type (Hedge Fund, Asset Manager, Insurance, Banks) themes, large trades, third-party client feedback, etc. Produce materials for regular meetings and discuss progress on client opportunity execution
- Client Feedback - understand CS's competitive position at clients, serving as a clearinghouse for direct client feedback communicated to Credit Suisse as well as analyzing third-party feedback sources. Track our position at each client over time, identifying trends and ensuring that CS's strong position at key clients is communicated to senior leaders
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- 2-3 years of experience in Financial Services. Experience in Investment Banking/Research or Consulting is preferable, but all backgrounds including IT, Operations, etc. will be considered
- Knowledge of the broad suite of products and services Credit Suisse offers
- Proficient in financial/strategic analysis; ability to conduct complex analysis under tight timelines
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a must; proficiency with macros, market data systems including FactSet, Bloomberg and SNL is a plus!
- Hardworking, highly committed, passionate about contributing as an individual and in a team depending on the workload in a fast-paced environment
- Maturity to work with senior level professionals, solid written and verbal communication skills, efficient at multi-tasking and consistent record of academic or professional achievement
- Ambitious with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
The position will offer a unique opportunity to learn about and interact with the various Fixed Income and Equities product areas while helping drive our client strategy.