Global Fund Finance - Open-Ended Funds, Associate
Blackstone is one of the world's leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $545 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone. Job Title:
Blackstone Global Fund Finance Open-Ended Funds - Finance - Associate Job Description:
- Responsible for day to day activities related to the fund accounting and reporting of open-ended and closed-ended core funds administered both externally and internally.
- Liaise on a daily basis with third party fund administrator
- Responsible for quarterly close of BX deliverables
- Coordinate with third party fund administrator on preparation of workpapers and supporting schedules for all balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Coordinate with third party fund administrator on preparation of quarterly and annually fund partnerships' GAAP financial statements
- Coordinate with third party fund administrator and auditors on year end audit process.
- Coordinate with third party fund administrator on preparation GAAP capital account allocations and reconciliations
- Coordinate with third party fund administrator on preparation quarterly fund management fee billings
- Coordinate with third party fund administrator on preparation capital call drawdown notice to investors
- Update hurdle rate model for distribution process and prepare distribution schedules and coordinate all wire transfers to investors.
- LP onboarding and investor requests.
- Involve in all system migration and implementation
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- 4-6 Years of public accounting or fund accounting experience
- Infrastructure, Real Estate, Private Equity industry experience a plus
- Open-ended fund experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- CPA a plus
- Understanding of common industry performance metrics required
- Very strong excel skills required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered " prefer not to say "). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit
at the bottom of this form.