Global Functions Finance: SVP, FP & A Group Manager
The Financial Planning and Analysis Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi's financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to manage professional team(s)/department(s) and apply analytical thinking/knowledge of data analysis methodologies to create and analyze reports that gauge Citi's alignment with forecasted performance.
The Global Functions Finance team currently has a C14/SVP position open for the role of FP&A lead for Risk and Audit reporting to the Global Function FP&A Head.
- Leading planning, forecasting and performance analyses for Risk and Audt and communicating coordinating management actions Global Function Leaderss
- Driving engagement with leadership of covered Functions and their product customers by delivering value-add financial analysis, financial counsel and recommendations to GF execs
- Provide forward-looking view and proactively engage business leaders in discussion of gap analysis and identified levers to close gaps
- Participate in strategy, investment, and re-engineering discussions - in addition to basic finance responsibilities
- Recommend processes improvements and enhanced analytics and own implementation of work-streams.
- Assist in transforming the global charge-out process and driving engagement with the businesses to ensure
- Act as a thought-leader within the Global Functions Finance team by sharing best practices and identifying enhancement opportunities for the team
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with senior executives
- Exceptional analytical skills, combined with an ability to deliver analysis in a concise manner
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- Results/task orientated with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize effectively and resolve conflicting priorities
- Experience in business/corporate strategy is a plus
- Experience with Activity Based Costing and/or expense allocations preferred
Job Family Group:
- 10 plus years relevant experience and demonstrated career progression/increase in responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting