Global Equity Derivatives Business Manager
Do you know how to integrate change into the business management process? Do you know what drives revenue? We're looking for someone like that to:
– understand and execute against all Business Management requirements
– develop an in depth understanding of the business (e.g. products, front to back flows, revenues, costs, personnel, strategic plan, initiatives)
– identify risk mitigating and efficiency opportunities in the day to day activity and ensure that any solutions are implemented consistently on a Global Equity Derivative wide basis
– support key governance forums as relevant to the business/region
– develop a robust escalation model and ensure timely communication to relevant business and management stakeholders around issues, errors, etc.
You'll be working in the Global Equity Derivatives Business Management team in New York. As part of the IB COO Function, your team is responsible for a broad portfolio of activities centered around acting as a strategic enabler to the business, overseeing the integrity of the front to back control environment, and managing the change portfolio.
Your experience and skills
– experience in Project Management/Process Management (Six Sigma, Lean or similar desirable)
– an essential product background in (Equity) derivatives
– a career background in either Ops/IT, Finance/Treasury, or Compliance/Op Risk
– an assurance of client information integrity and confidentiality in scope of project(s)
– an ability to analyze large quantities of data and are able to identify key conclusions (strong Excel)
– able to operate independently, acting as a self-starter and problem solver
– experienced in delivering against milestones on a timely basis and to a high standard without management intervention
– a strong communicator with presentation skills
– able to network and influence across the front to back organization to deliver key business objectives
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.