Global Equities, Research Process and Analytics Analyst
Research Process and Analytics Analysts work within the Global Equities COO team to empower investment professionals and enhance the research process through automation, reporting, and technology.
• Partner with Investment Analysts, Portfolio Managers, and the internal technology specialists to design and implement innovative tools that enhance the investment process, portfolio construction, and risk management for the sector investment teams
• Source and leverage fundamental equity data to help streamline modeling and investment research
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses for incorporation into strategic decision-making
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Build customized analysis and data visualizations that incorporate internal and external data
• Develop strategic vision for future technology initiatives
• Collaborate with Technology, Quant Coverage, and other internal functions on deliverables to support our investment professionals
• Assist in new hire onboarding through coverage planning, infrastructure design and tool training
• Conduct due diligence on buy side technology offerings and build relationships with niche vendors
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in finance, statistics, engineering and/or computer science
• Strong written, oral communication, and project management skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
• Passion for fundamental analysis and public markets investing
• Deep understanding of financial accounting, equity valuation and statistics
• Advanced proficiency in Excel/Data Visualization - built-in functions, aggregation, lookups and creating dashboards, Tableau
• Proficiency in SQL, VBA, and Linux/Unix experience, statistics, or data analysis About Citadel
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel's hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel's team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.