Global Equities, Prime Brokerage Product Development
The Prime Brokerage Platform Team is responsible for the day to day management and growth of the PB platform, which must keep up with the ever changing demands of the PB business, our clients and third party service providers. Our team defines the strategic direction of the platform, with the help of our supporting partners in technology, strats, operations, compliance, and many others. The day to day tasks can include writing specification documents, mapping existing data flows or creating new ones, testing, participating in client calls, user training and support work.
Global Equities Prime Brokerage is seeking a Director/Vp level Product Development professional to help the team deliver on our strategic platform goals and deliverables. A deep understanding of Prime Brokerage and the PB competitive landscape is required in addition to expertise in Arranged Financing. Role/Responsibilities
- Strategic vision for the platform and client experience
- Identify gaps in current PB offering and establishes plans to address
- Identify opportunities that result in incremental revenue, reduction in cost and operational efficiency.
- Apply responsible growth and risk management view across all projects.
- Establish strategic objectives for the PB business that are aligned to the Bank's objectives.
Program Planning / Prioritization
- Translate PB strategic objectives into actionable programs, secure funding & prioritize project
Business Requirements Setting
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the firm to define & document detailed business requirements for specific programs / projects.
Project Management / Execution
- Create project plans, drive progress & accountability against defined milestones.
- Perform analysis, develop creative solutions, and assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Deliver to agreed timelines and ensure minimal impact to clients.
- PB subject matter expert (SME) resource to aid PB Sales, Account Management and Clients; must have experience with Arranged Financing
- Drive internal and external adoption of new products.
- Deliver best in class products for clients.
- Provide internal and external training on PB tools and offerings.
- Partner with PB clients to translate client needs into creative solutions.
Regulatory / Operational Risk Management
- Partner with internal teams such as Accounting Policy, Legal, Compliance & Tax to understand new regulations impacting the PB business.
- Collaborate with technology partners to identify scalable solutions complying with new regulations.
- Prioritize programs that reduce operational risk to the PB business and platform.
- BA Required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in financial services with extensive experience managing complex & multifaceted projects
- Knowledge of the Prime Brokerage business is required and must have experience with Arranged Financing
- Experience working with multiple internal stakeholders to deliver best in class results is required
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week: