Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a Global Cash and Treasury Operations role within a Fintech firm located in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 2 to 6+ years Cash Management or Treasury experience at a global firm (Fintech, SAAS or Financial Services is advantageous). The role will cover managing bank relationships globally, various currencies, trading between accounts, and treasury reporting. The role is partial remote and requires at least 2 or 3 days in the midtown Manhattan office.
Disbursement and Bank Account Management
- Approve and authorize all global cash disbursements (suppliers, payroll, T&E reimbursements)
- Work with the Company’s banking relationships in addressing cash and bank account-related queries generated from both the bank as well as internal parties
- Coordinate with other business units intercompany cash transfers and settlements.
- Own the administration of all global bank accounts, including bank signatories, new account opening for potential geographic expansion opportunities, account closures and security administration
- Continue Company’s mission to further automate settlement of payments which includes expanding use of host-to-host integrations to additional banking accounts including testing and implementation of such functionality between the banking system and the Company’s accounting system
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify Company’s banking operations
Cash Management and Reporting
- Ensure adequate liquidity of foreign subsidiaries by monitoring cash balances daily and making recommendation for all funding requirements including any FX trades if needed
- Own the reporting of cash balances and weekly 13-week rolling cash forecast to senior management
- Partner with teams across the Finance Org to ensure proper management of the Company’s working capital
- Continue to enhance/automate all reporting requirements
- Ensure all treasury processes and related internal controls are operating effectively
Other Key areas of responsibilities
- Monitor other financial compliance requirements related to the Company’s global accounts, i.e. KYC, FBAR filing, etc.
- Managing a team of two within the Accounts Payable team and overseeing such tasks as approving new suppliers, supplier changes and vendor payment related queries.
- 2 to 6+ years Cash Management or Treasury experience at a global firm. Fintech, SAAS or Financial Services is advantageous
- Knowledge of managing bank relationships globally, various currencies, trading between accounts, and treasury reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
This Global Cash and Treasury Operations role is located in midtown Manhattan New York, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $75-100k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please apply/email me Trishan.Khareghat@roberthalf.com