- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Global ATM Transformation Lead
Global ATM Transformation Lead
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Corporate Services
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19008439
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Global ATM Transformation Lead is a key role in the Global ATM Channel management team. This role is critical and vital for the successful implementation of Citi's ATM transformation strategy. The individual will engage and collaborate with Regional ATM strategy teams to manage and execute on the global/regional transformation roadmap.
Collaborate closely with each region and line of business to understand strategic priorities while ensuring timeliness of key and critical organizational objectives. Strong subject matter expertise in the overall channel to drive an enterprise-level understanding of future state needs, convergence with digital channels, continuous improvement opportunities, and cost savings strategies.
The selected individual will have a good understanding of technological capabilities in the ATM environment, with the ability to gather business requirements, manage execution, and continually improve the channel products and services. Work in partnership with operations and technology teams to deliver a simple, consistent, end-to-end ATM experience, while coordinating capabilities/functionalities across regions/countries to drive best-in-class systems and infrastructures.
Experience in project and product management functions from concept through lifecycle, while increasing efficiencies and capabilities. Strong subject matter expertise and in-depth knowledge of the channel to drive future state needs, continuous improvement opportunities, and cost savings strategies.
Experience in managing ATM program team members and coordinate with support teams such as Technology, Enterprise Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Legal, Risk, and Compliance teams. Develop and maintain project artifacts in alignment with Citi's Lean Project Management (LPMT) standards including establishing project charters, project plans, and integrated project plan for the program, tracking issue/risks as well as mitigation plans, and documenting key decisions.
- 10+ years' of experience in ATM Channel or related responsibilities (operational change management, reengineering) in a financial services institution is required. Experience in directing large scale, complex projects that span multiple IT & business functional domains.
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, influencing others, negotiations, and working with diverse, geographically dispersed teams. Well-organized and excellent attention to detail. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in leading System Integrations Program/Product Management, Network Infrastructures, Business Strategy and Execution.
- Highly motivated self-starter, driver who can work independently as well as a member of a team demonstrating integrity, initiative and innovation qualities. Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong problem-solving competency, business analysis skills, business/systems re-engineering capabilities and effective organizational skills. Skilled in multi-tasking and managing multiple Projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in program management roles in transformational financial services initiatives. Direct change management planning and execution experience
- Expertise in Project Management methodologies, tools and techniques. Highly skilled and proficient with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Share-point, GANT charts, and Visio.
- BS/BA strongly preferred and / or equivalent experience MBA preferred