GTS Security Operations Manger
Security Operations Manager
Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust? Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber attacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team. Work you'll do: Strategic
- Responsible for the day to day management of the GTS Security Operations Team
- Leads infrastructure security related activities including vulnerability management, server hardening compliance monitoring, and implementation of security standards, best practices, guidance and procedures.
- Assists with annual security reviews.
- Identifies security exposures that currently exist or may pose potential threats to Deloitte's networks or systems. Notifies leadership of potential or existing threats and leads in the development of risk mitigating strategies of assigned items.
- Identifies areas for improvement including systems integration, new technology and automation and leads the design and implementation of solutions.
- Monitors security blogs, articles, and reports and remains current on related laws, regulations, and industry standards to keep up to date on the latest security risks, threats, and technology trends, where relevant notifies leadership to incorporate information into processes, procedures, and audit preparedness activities.
- Leads the operational management of the vulnerability management tool, ensuring that the tool and supporting processes are working effectively to identify and report vulnerabilities in Deloitte systems.
- Tracks the progress for the remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities and provides appropriate reporting to leadership, intervening and escalating where necessary to ensure agreed priorities and timescales are met.
- Identifies non compliances to global standards, leads work with GTI and GDAS colleagues to remediate and implement treatment plans.
- Tracks, reports on and leads the implementation of security related Continual Service Improvement Plans to ensure risks are remediated within agreed timescales.
- Monitor ServiceNow queues and ensure requests are handled within specified SLEs.
- Review change requests and provide cyber security review and approval at the GTS and cross member firm change approval boards.
- Provide Cybersecurity SME support to GTS colleagues and processes relating to vulnerability management, compliance to security controls, Active Directory policy, privileged access, internet proxy access, incidents and change management
- Provide Cybersecurity SME support to the GTS PKI implementations including certificate requests, implementation advice and guidance and on site access processes.
- Manage the global McAfee support relationship coordinating and resolving support issues, ensuring that all Deloitte entities receive the correct support from the vendor.
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
- Create, develop and maintain strong relationships across GTS, understanding system administrator, developer and end user requirements.
- Form a strong relationship with the Security Shared Service teams to assist in the remediation of globally identified vulnerabilities and management of security within GTS managed environments.
- Develop strong relationships with Cybersecurity representatives within member firms to collaborate and share experiences and issues, solving problems holistically.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Who you'll work with:
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure, and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of security services to Deloitte's global network of firms around the globe.
- Bachelor's degree: degree in business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in engineering and operations in an information security context including leading teams
- Proven track record and experience of developing and supporting security requirements across a broad spectrum of infrastructure and end user computing technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal English language communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, with ability to communicate technical information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Expert knowledge of key cybersecurity technologies such as network security tools (firewalls, intrusion detection system (IDS)/ intrusion protection system (IPS), content filtering, network access control (NAC), end-point protection (AV, EDR, MDM), data loss prevention, encryption, vulnerability management, and security information and event management (SIEM)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office technologies
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and work independently
- Ability to manage a global team
- A demonstrable passion for the field of Information Security
- Ability to travel as needed (no more than 10%)
How you'll grow:
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
- Relevant technical certification preferred (CISSP-ISSEP, CEH, CCNP Security, GSEC)
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believein investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every stepof your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. Weencourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs,coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to askquestions, take chances, and explore the possible. Benefits you'llreceive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects ourcontinued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why wetake pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources tosupport your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitivecompensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impactthat matters
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D50883