- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 May 19
GM Operations - Equities Trade Support Management # 130707
The Global Trade Support Service team is responsible for providing all aspects of daily support to Sales & Trading for the Domestic and International Equity businesses covering High Touch Cash, AES Electronic Trading, Program Trading and ETFs. The group works closely with business partners, clients and various operating departments throughout the firm to ensure superior client service, daily process efficiency, control and mitigation of operational risk.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Face to business unit and ownership of process
- Develops a differentiated client service experience
- Facilitation of client matching, allocations & confirmation processing - f2B process ownership
- Post execution trade booking and amendments.
- New account initiation/set-up.
- Reconciliations, Fails management escalation investigation.
- Resolution of all client and desk related ad-hoc queries, root cause & trend analysis
- Participation in external collaborative efforts & process improvements leveraging technology
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage relationships with business unit and external clients. Can successfully design and implement change and or remediation efforts. Excellent communicant with focus on leadership. General working knowledge of the securities industry including the life-cycle of a trade and front to back processing models. Equities specific experience a plus.
- Client service focus & differentiation
- Seeks commercial opportunities
- Control framework development & execution
- Innovative; business process optimization
- Human capital investment; development of people