Newmark Knight Frank (NKF)
is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Works closely with the Research and Marketing Department to assists in mapping, demographic analysis and aerial-related functions. Responsibilities include the coordination and production of mapping and demographics, mapping collateral materials and all other aerial tasks. Works closely with members of the Research Department to produce quality products that enhance the sales strategy and environment of the Company. Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Develops moderate to advanced specialized maps, utilizing geographic and demographic information.
- Produce demographic reports from existing local, regional and national data.
- Create demographic scatter gram maps as sales aids for broker presentations.
- Provide aerial mapping support for brochures, marketing materials and packages.
- Obtain and maintain accurate market data; to include assess and validate current GIS data for integrity in terms of volume, consistency and redundancy.
- Adhere to deadlines for deliverable production.
- Assist in data cleanup as required.
- Create map templates for editing and printing.
- Maintain library of previously designed material for future use.
- Provide back-up coverage to regional and national teams.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelor's degree and/or combination of experience and other outside classes in major GIS applications
- Minimum of 0-2 years' experience in mapping and/or aerial support advanced programs
- GIS certification required
- Related computer experience in mapping/aerial software, Windows applications, spreadsheets, and graphics/desktop publishing. Familiarity with basic concepts of demographics and cartography
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and integrate project segments
- Exceptional mapping software skills
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location. Working Conditions:
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements Note:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.