GE Academy - TMG Analyst
What is the opportunity?
G lobal Equities Transaction Management Group is looking for sharp, very detail oriented, inquisitive and energetic problem-solver for an outstanding opportunity to apply and expand its knowledge of financial instruments and front-office processes. This position will be responsible for supporting current workflow and implementing various tools for better management of GE documentation. RBC Capital Markets
RBC Capital Markets is a premier investment bank that provides a focused set of products and services to corporations, institutional investors and governments around the world. With more than 7,100 professionals, we operate out of 70 offices in 15 countries across North America, the U.K., Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
We work with clients in over 100 countries around the globe to deliver the expertise and execution required to raise capital, access markets, mitigate risk and acquire or dispose of assets. According to Bloomberg and Dealogic, we are consistently ranked among the largest global investment banks.
RBC Capital Markets is part of a leading provider of financial services, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). Operating since 1869, RBC is one of the top 15 largest banks in the world and the fifth largest in North America, as measured by market capitalisation. With a strong capital base and consistent financial performance, RBC is among a small group of highly rated global banks. Global Equities (GE)
GE is a client facing derivatives business servicing Private Banks, Retail, Corporate and Institutional Clients and is present throughout Canada, New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo. GE can be categorized into three functional areas: Trading; Sales; and Platform (Structuring, Quants, Business Technology, Transaction Management, and Business Management). Analyst Program ("GE Academy")
Our GE Academy is a 12-month, hands-on internship program designed for new graduates. While part of a global cohort, interns will be placed within a specific GE business and be provided with networking, mentoring, and learning opportunities. Upon completion of the program, interns will be considered for full-time opportunities within GE and other RBC business lines. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Support GE teams in day to day documentation such as termsheet, confirmation, pricing supplement.
- Ensure documentation reflects the business objectives without exposing relevant parties to any risk, whether legal or financial, that has not been appropriately considered.
- Ensure all templates are kept current, including those utilized by the automated documentation platform
- Assist with implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of automated tools.
- Assist the team across all regions in effort to improve current processes, establish procedure.
- Special projects as required.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent knowledge of capital markets structured products, such as equity and other underlying linked notes, warrants, certificates
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments delivering quality solutions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors. Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .