GED Single Stock Exotics Trader
Are you a seasoned trader who is savvy about avoiding risk? Do you have experience trading Single Stock Exotics? Have you serviced a wide range of clients in execution of structured notes and OTC derivative transactions We're looking for someone like that who can:
– price, trade, and risk manage various Single Stock Exotic Derivative products
– utilize listed and over the counter equity, fixed income and foreign exchange instruments and derivatives to hedge portfolio risks
– work closely with internal option flow traders to price and hedge complex equity derivative transactions efficiently
– interact with sales and structuring teams to develop product ideas, review documentation and analyze feasibility of new products
– facilitate operational efficiency through interaction with operations and various control functions
– employ and test risk management, trading and pricing applications and interact closely with IT and quantitative analyst groups to sustain and improve risk management and pricing tools
– continue the build out of the QIS effort
You'll be working in the Equity Derivatives Exotics team in New York. We are responsible for pricing and trading Exotics Derivatives. Our role is to price and manage risk on tradable, single stock and index Exotic Derivative products. We work very closely with Structuring and Sales on development and implementation of new and existing products.
Your experience and skills
– experience working on Exotics products
– experience in QIS trading
– your master's degree in statistics, financial engineering or related fields
– a highly quantitative background
– experience with Exotic derivatives
– general understanding of the market
– effective speaking and written communications skills
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.