Front Office Trading Support / DevOps
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a CIB as FO Support? Come join Talan as we have many opportunities in NYC. The successful candidate will work in New York's team in charge of providing support for a wide range of applications working within a global organization. We're actively searching for a support analyst to ensure issues are resolved from start to finish. He will be able to think quickly and deal with pressure at all times.
The successful candidate will:
- Troubleshoot/Resolve Application issues
- Following up on escalation processes, incident and problem management of issues
- Create and keep documentation current on all applications supported.
- Understanding and working with internal partners on improving processes and making applications reliable.
- Creating and maintaining all incident/problem tickets
- Other duties and/or projects, as assigned
- Ability to communicate issues/ resolutions with internal partners, showing proper customer service skills
- Solid knowledge of SQL, Unix, Python
- Operating Systems - Windows/Unix skills
- Scripting languages – Shell ,Perl, SQL
- ITIL, Fidessa/ITRS monitoring skills
- Troubleshooting skills
Other must have skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and results oriented, sets high standards of performance
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong analytical skills, follow-up capability and problem solving ability
- Knowledge of financial products
- Experience working with a high pressure environment
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of work experience within an application support role