I am working with one of the world's most successful financial firm, who are seeking world class Core Java Developers to join their Systematic Market Making team for building highly complex trading systems across multiple asset classes within Capital Markets. This includes Equities, FX, Rates and Commodities.
Looking for Associate to Director level Core Java developer to the team in New York, help scale and optimise front office trading systems used by Quants and Traders. Support trading technology teams, quants and other trading stakeholders with daily interaction and address to immediate business requirements.
Strong back-end Java programming skills are required, ideally with exp in building distributed systems. Financial Domain knowledge is not mandatoy.
The Ideal candidate would have experience within a Financial or Technology firm working as a Developer/Engineer involved in the development of analytically tools, distributed systems and frameworks for the end users.
- Strong programming, preferably in Java with exposure to Microservices
- Experience building distributes systems
- Ability to work autonomously, find business needs and address them.
- Build industry-leading large-scale distributed trading, risk, or pricing systems
- Strong familiarity in cloud architecture and storage design.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working on low latency, high throughput systems.
- Architecting; from conceptualisation to production of large scale distributed system
- Work with national and international technology group
- Mentor and lead junior members in the team
- Proactively work with quants and the trading team to facilitate ad hoc tools and framework as per industry standard.
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer science/engineering from a leading university
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.