Front Office Change Project Manager (Investment Banking)
- $ Competitive
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Vox Financial Partners
- 08 Apr 19
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join out team of Consultants working within a transformation project within a top-tier Investment Bank
Front Office Change Project Manager – Tier 1 Investment Bank
Company: Vox Financial Partners
Location: New York
Who we are
Vox Financial Partners are regulatory and operational change specialists who work in the top tiers of global banking. The investment banking industry is going through massive change, and we specialise in helping clients to plan, resource and deliver major change projects.
Our primary clients are Tier 1 investment banks in New York, London & Belfast, and Vox consultants address their short to medium term resourcing needs in Front Office Business Change teams, IT & Operations and Regulatory Reform.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work as part of a team within a top-tier investment bank.
Based on client site, the team will be responsible for managing multiple streams of a major Electronification project and will see you working closely with the Client’s Business, Operations, Finance and Legal teams. The objective of the project is to promote and facilitate the implementation of electronification efforts, which will allow sales and traders to increase speed, accuracy & business intelligence, increase volumes and profitability, and to improve the service provided to the bank’s clients.
The program encompasses all asset classes and the entire trade life cycle in the front office, using innovative technology solutions on dealer board, trading data, markets analytics, client interaction tools, pricing, and eTrading.
Your duties and responsibilities may vary but will initially include:
- Management of multiple individual projects, all of which need to be tracked in parallel
- Prepare weekly summary of project status across multiple project streams
- Ensure tracking of delivery both across JIRA / Confluence and via summarised status reports
- Maintain Issue / Risk Log and actions from meetings
- Extensive liaison with stakeholders across Front & Middle Office
- Co-ordinate weekly calls with stakeholders
Vox Core Values
Whether you are a Client or a Consultant, Vox wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Innovation, Nurture, Solutions, Potential, Inclusiveness, Resilience & Evolution.
What we are looking for
Candidates should Ideally have the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- 12+ years of PM experience gained within the Front Office of an investment bank
- Strong experience of digital transformation projects
- Track record of success in a fast-paced technical delivery environment
- Degree educated
- Thorough understanding of Front Office trading products and processes across multiple asset classes, from quotes via chat through to ticket capture for derivatives
- Able to see the ‘Big Picture’ within a bank, and understand how the different functions interact with each other
- Very strong interpersonal & communication skills – able to liaise with Salespeople about their trading processes
- Prioritize workload and multi-task when required
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Strong decision making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment
- Must be able to work full-time in USA without a visa
Please note, Vox Financial Partners receive a high volume of applications for all roles. While we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we would like to retain your details on our systems for 6 months, and may contact you should another potentially suitable vacancy arise.
(Vox Financial Partners value inclusiveness and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.)