Front Office - Product Support thinkFolio
IHS Markit is making considerable investments into our thinkFolio product and is increasing the size of the thinkFolio team. With an expected expansion of the client base globally, additional resources are required, as part of the global thinkFolio team. thinkFolio is a highly technical application and requires detailed business and product knowledge. Our team consist of subject matter experts that split their time between supporting and advising clients.
thinkFolio has a hybrid role for customer support and management. Much of the role is to provide email and telephone support to our clients. Support may be as simple as answering a question on how to find a specific function, or as complex as assisting a client to implement an additional asset class on thinkFolio. This role may require some flexibility in work times. Duties & accountabilities
Education and Experience
- Receive customer support requests and provide advice and guidance to clients to resolve the reported problem with appropriate quality and timeliness
- Provide thought leadership in the use of the product, and guidance to clients on how to use the system
- Confirm that enhancements are correctly implemented and participate in software product testing
- Maintain product documentation as necessary
- Deliver end-user training covering the basics of thinkFolio
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in Buy-side Front Office systems.
- Experience of working with Front Office Systems either in support, analysis, or fund management.
- Direct experience of thinkFolio is not a requirement, but would be an advantage.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.