- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Oct 18
Front End Web Application Developer #115822
Internal Systems Development group is responsible for building and maintaining the core application framework which underpins all Equities trading systems such as algorithmic engines, matching engines and exchange links. The group is also responsible for introducing and incorporating into the framework emerging technologies such as network hardware accelerators, FPGA cards, etc.
The group follows open source development model and is accepting contributions from application developers after proper review.
- Must be experienced web application builder
- Must be familiar with SVG and SVG scripting and related frameworks
- Must be able to use Web Kit debugging tools
- Must have good knowledge of HTTP and Web Socket protocols
- Should understand the idea behind TLS protocol
- Should have some understanding of embedded HTTP server structure
- Must be able to use source control systems
- Should be familiar with tools commonly used in Linux environment
- Must have basic knowledge of shell scripting, Perl, Python etc.