Front End Developer
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 20 May 19
Front End Developer
Tradeweb Direct is seeking a Full-Stack Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join an autonomous development group that is tasked with re-engineering our current platform. This involves a complete re-architecture of our Tradeweb Direct Platform with technology that allows for scalable real-time execution.
- Creating new features and enhancing functionality on a mission critical platform
- Adapts and extend existing re-usable components and libraries.
- Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines
- Assists with rollout and post production support
- Presents ideas for system improvements
- Design or upgrade an existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a creative problem solver
- 2+ Years of Java development experience
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Ext JS, Zebkit, React, Angular, Atmosphere
- Finagle, Kafka, Lucene, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
- Tomcat, Node.js
- Git, Maven, Gradle
- UNIX / Linux
- C++, Perl, and Unix shell scripting
- Experience with financial transaction systems
- Knowledge of the fixed income and financial markets is highly desirable.
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.