Front-End Developer, Data Vault
Data and Analytics Solutions
Front-End Engineer, UI Platform Description
BNY Mellon Data and Analytics Solutions is a cloud-based software and content offering that builds client-centric data, technology, and content capabilities. Data and Analytics Solutions combines the expertise and resources of the Eagle product suite, Intermediary Analytics, and other BNY Mellon technology and data assets. Moreover, the division further extends BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing capabilities in securities and cash into the world's most important asset class, data. Data and Analytics Solutions helps firms to analyze their data from different vantage points and transform it into actions.
We are seeking Front-End Engineers to help architect/design/implement/innovate front-end applications. You will use the latest technologies to create amazing customer focused SaaS products. Come help us re-imagine our solutions to provide world-class, best of breed solutions to delight our customers.
What you will do
• Own the code. You will be entrusted to create unique/innovative solutions to challenging problems and own them from inception through implementation.
• Work with Product Management, User Experience, and clients to understand requirements and drive feature development.
• Collaborate with engineering leads across Data and Analytics to define milestones and deliverables.
• Work on an intelligent front-end architecture that is flexible and scalable.
• Care about agility and scalability - we work in a CI/CD environment and roll out products very quickly and we're building teams that can pivot quickly.
• Work with your team on design sessions and ensure your team delivers high quality work.
You will be Successful if you
• Can develop reusable, accessible front-end components with supporting tooling and documentation and cheerfully provide support to internal developers using them
• Have an eye for great UX and attention to detail
• Have experience with SaaS scalable technologies
• Have experience working with cloud hosting such as Azure and AWS
• Are a doer - Everyone from the top down is hands-on
BNY Mellon provides investment management and investment services that help individuals and institutions invest, conduct business and transact in markets all over the world. Headquartered in New York, BNY Mellon's 53,000 employees are located in 36 countries and serve more than 100 markets. As a leading Globally Significant Financial Institution, BNY Mellon has approximately $32.2 trillion in Assets under Custody (AuC) and administration, more than $1.8 trillion of assets under management and manages ~40 petabytes of data on behalf of its clients. In addition, the company is the world's largest provider of Corporate Trust and Depositary Receipt services and a leading provider of Broker Dealer, Liquidity, Payment and Global Markets services. BNY Mellon ranks as the 7th largest global asset manager and 8th largest US wealth manager.
BNY Mellon is singularly focused on serving our clients-it's one of the things that differentiates us as a company and a culture. Technology is critical to that mission-making our clients more efficient, and protecting them and the global markets in which they operate with world-class risk management and resiliency. Qualifications
MODIFIED BASED UPON LOCAL REGULATIONS/REQUIREMENTS Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 7-9 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting front end development required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Asset Servicing Organization:
Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302 Requisition Number: