Our client, a Leading Global Investment Bank, is seeking a Forensic Accountant in their midtown Manhattan location.
- Candidate will support forensic audit services on new and existing assignments, including preparing work papers, drafting client deliverables, and working within established time and budget restrictions.
- As a member of a multidisciplinary team, the candidate will participate in strategic planning sessions with project managers and forensic engineers regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate will analyze financial and business records and financial transactions to provide litigation support, forensic investigations and integrity monitoring support, and internal controls/fraud risk assessments.
- Candidate will prepare forensic accounting reports and present analytical data from financial findings regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate may have to travel as needed for assignments.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or forensic accounting.
- Candidate must have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in some or all of the following: accounting and auditing, forensic investigations, litigation support, integrity monitoring, anti-money laundering (AML), and internal controls/fraud risk assessments, including experience in the construction auditing arena.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong technical, analytical, and communications skills (both verbal and writing).
- CPA strongly preferred; MBA and/or CFE a plus.
- Candidate should possess experience in one or more of the following industries: real estate and construction, banking and financial services, and insurance and bonding.
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.