Job Description: Job Title
Flow Credit Desk Analyst Corporate Title
Vice President - Director Location
New York, NY (ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED) Overview
The High Yield Credit and Derivates desks are part of Credit Flow Trading, sitting within the Global Financing & Credit Trading business unit. The desks act as market makers in High Yield Bonds and in Derivatives to provide liquidity to our clients. You will hold the position of Flow Credit Desk Analyst (Vice President level) supporting these desks and will be responsible for critically analyzing High Yield (HY)/Crossover bonds and Credit Default Swap (CDS) to generate profitable trading ideas for the Deutsche Bank trading desk & our clients. You will partner closely with Trading, the Institutional Client Group (ICG), Research, and Capital Markets to assess opportunities the market & enable effective risk positioning. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
How You'll Lead
- Conduct fundamental credit analysis to identify profitable trading opportunities for the desk & our clients in HY and crossover cash bonds and single-name CDS; lead the production and distribution of thoughtful daily content to communicate analysis and ideas to sales and clients
- Monitor relative value to identify mis-pricings among cash bonds and single-name CDS
- Build relationships with clients through discussing market trends & trading ideas
- Work closely with Deutsche Bank traders to ensure sensible risk positioning in trading books
- Leverage the ICG Credit sales team to create an active feedback loop with our clients
- Build close relationships with internal Deutsche Bank Research and Strategy teams, in particular the High Yield Research team, to amplify distribution of Research content; partner with Capital Markets by providing market color around Deutsche Bank led new issues
Skills You'll Need
- Responsibility for training junior Traders & Analysts on the desk
- Building the Deutsche Bank Credit franchise with clients
- Generating trade ideas alongside Sales & Trading
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Previous experience in the High Yield and Crossover Credit markets on the buy or sell side
- Track record of producing thoughtful content for clients
- Previous experience with credit analysis and financial modelling, resulting in trading ideas
- Existing relationships with High Yield and CDS market participants
- Strong knowledge of the HY, crossover, and single-name CDS markets
- History of strong risk management and profitable identification of trading opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York, NY office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $180K to $250K. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .