Fixed Income Structured Products Sales M/F- VIE New York City
Within Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking, you will join the Global Markets Division, which brings together the Research, Investment and Risk Management Solutions, Execution, Prime Services, Equities, Fixed Income, Futures and Currencies & Commodities structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. The Global Markets platform committed to long-term client relationships through value added services and smart solutions. The business uses an advisory and innovation mindset, focused on client needs, with the world leading financial markets engineering team. Global Markets is a leading player in derivatives, unrivaled equity derivatives expertise and #1 in listed derivatives, cross-asset and economic research. Our prime services' offering is a unique combination of execution, clearing, custody and financing services.
Candidate will join Fixed Income Currency Department (FIC), which delivers to clients a wide variety of solutions, from traditional to complex strategies in all the major financial centers. Mission
Primary tasks for this Sales Assistant will include but are not limited to:
• Act as back-up to Salespeople
• Coordinate clients' requests with the different teams at Societe Generale: Trading, Engineering, Middle Office and Back Office
• Quarterback price requests received from clients, interpret these requests correctly and transmit them to the pricing team
• Pre-confirm trades with clients, following executions
• Address after-sales clients needs and a ssist manager with client relationships after sales
• Assist in the management of the secondary market activity in collaboration with the Senior Sales Analysts (coordinating order management with the Traders and Sales)
• Track global hit ratio
• Request Credit Risk approvals (liaise with the Risk department and COOs) and monitor existing credit lines
• Monitor new product workflows, upkeep operational issues and improve processes
• Familiar with sales handbook product quality guidelines and procedures Kick off SCOW and KYC processes for new customers on-boarding and coordinate new clients' sub-accounts openings with Client Support Unit. Provide overall care of client accounts to insure customer satisfaction Identify potential customers and means of developing new business
• Managing Client Relationship Management tools
• Helping in producing valuation and performance analysis for client Profile Profile The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com , in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities. Your profile
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University in Finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking or commercial environment would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application
You have experience with Bloomberg and VBA Competencies
• Exceptional communication skills
• Very strong knowledge of Financial Markets and derivatives with a focus on Fixed Income
• Strong client focus and a self starter
• Superior people skills to ensure constructive dialogue and positive cooperation, both internally with product lines, and externally with clients
• Deal-driven and highly energetic professional Evolution Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.