BCS Global Markets is looking for a Fixed Income Sales and Trading professional with the minimum 5 years’ experience in a broad range of credit products.
- Successfully developed and maintained working relationships with institutional buy and sell side accounts;
- Extensive experience covering US clients for global EM trading especially CEEMEA and LatAm Fixed Income markets;
- Established relationships with local buy and sell side in Latin America is advantageous;
- Experience in Agency focused on sales & trading – New account development and existing account interfacing with the firms trading desks in London and Moscow;
- Leverage sales with in-house Research on sovereign and corporate cash credits in Russia, CIS, and Turkey.
- Outstanding sales and interpersonal skills;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Commercially astute, ability to generate leads and follow through;
- Ability to use own initiative and be both responsible and accountable;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both in team and independently;
- Adaptability & flexibility;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- 4 Year undergraduate degree
- Multi – lingual not a requirement but advantageous
- Skill set including but not limited to base Bloomberg, and Bloomberg TOMS – MarketAxess, MTS and Microsoft Office suite.
- Valid Series 7 and 63 FINRA registrations
The company offers competitive base compensation and full medical benefit.
BCS Global Markets is the Investment Banking division of BCS Financial Group. Launched in 2011, the firm provides Trading, Prime Brokerage, Investment Banking and Corporate Banking services to institutional, corporate clients and high net worth individuals.
In addition to covering established internationally based firms, BCS Global Markets also helps small and medium sized institutional, corporate and private clients to grow and expand by providing world-class corporate, investment banking and brokerage services.
BCS Global Markets includes regulated entities in the UK, USA and mainland Europe and is a member of MOEX, LSE, EUREX, NYSE and NASDAQ.