- $150000 - $250000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings FIFX
- 17 Jan 18
Fixed Income Sales
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Salary: $150000 - $250000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
- Job Type: Full time
Fixed Income SalesI am currently recruiting for my client who is seeking an experienced Fixed Income salesperson to it’s team in Mid-Town Manhattan. The candidate should have knowledge of the fixed income market and products as well as experience covering institutional clients. The role is on a desk that works with US-based institutional clients including both real money and hedge funds, with more focus on the real money side. The ideal candidate will have a strong book of established business but also the ability to continue to grow their account list.
My client is a Boutique Investment Bank located in Mid-Town Manhattan. The bank is in expansion mode after a very strong year and is utilizing top technology in the market. The environment is more entrepreneurial with easy visibility to upper management. They provide employees with high levels of benefits and the compensation is a draw+commission.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Fixed Income sales position at an investment bank.
- Must have a transferable book of institutional clients based in the US (real money accounts are preferred but hedge fund coverage will be considered as well).
- Ability to prospect new business, as well as maintain an existing account base.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and work in a high paced environment.